Flow Bench?

Ed or Jose EdDSP at ix.netcom.com
Mon Nov 17 05:49:43 GMT 1997

Garfield wrote:

> Anyone ever seen a set of plans/instructions for building a small flow
> bench? I mean, how/where to make/buy the slant manometers and blowers,
> etc., and a working design.

	A few years back, Popular Hot Rodding or Super Chevy (same publishers,
and I subscribed to both of 'em at the time) magazine had an article on
a DIY flowbench, complete with sources for the manometers and blowers.
	I'll be digging through my pilea of magazines for it. By chance, the
publishers may have the backissues or articles for sale. Publisher is
McMullen-Argus of California. I think they also have a web page.

-Ed

-Ed