Flow Bench?

Garfield garfield at pilgrimhouse.com
Mon Nov 17 20:27:31 GMT 1997

On Mon, 17 Nov 1997 12:20:27 -0600, neil.poersch at mts.mb.ca wrote:

>Motorsport International Publishers sells a book called ( I believe?)
>Practical Gas Flow.
>It is about making a diy flow bench and plaster casts of your cylinder
>heads to work on.
>I think they have a web site.
>
>Neil

Whoa, great lead. I was wondering how the big boys messed with port
shapes without going "to far" in order to find out they'd "gone to far".
Having plaster replica's of the passages to test grind on would be
perfect!, especially for a neophyte.

Sooo, I did find the following book at amazon:
	"Practical Gas Flow : Techniques for Low-Budget Performance Tuning"
                           by John Dalton

Neil, is this the ONE?

Garfield