Flow Bench?

steve ravet steve at imes.com
Mon Nov 17 20:59:12 GMT 1997

Garfield wrote:

> On Mon, 17 Nov 1997 11:56:53 +0000, steve ravet <steve at imes.com> wrote:
>
> >I guess I could have answered the question.  An injector flow bench is
> >pretty simple.
>
> Uh, no doubt. But why would I have asked about slant manometers and
> blowers if I was talking about an injector test setup. Heh heh. Didya
> miss that part? So normally, unless someone says otherwise, a flow bench
> means an air flow bench, matie. I figured heads being so close to the
> injectors, I could sneak the question in on the "efi" list.  8)
>
> Garfield

Not sure how I missed that.  I thought someone asked about injector flow
testing.  Oh well, there was some interest in the article I referred to
so I'll try to get over to a friend who has a scanner.  I'll post the
images on the DIY-EFI site since I don't have a WWW page myself.  I'm
going back to sleep now.

--
Steve Ravet
International Meta Systems