Home made flowbench

Craig Pugsley c.pugsley at trl.telstra.com.au
Mon Nov 17 22:36:25 GMT 1997

> Subject: Flow Bench?
>
> Anyone ever seen a set of plans/instructions for building a small flow
> bench? I mean, how/where to make/buy the slant manometers and blowers,
> etc., and a working design.

A book seller in Australia has one that describes a home made flow bench
that can be made for ~$us 400 and is almost as accurate as a
professional one.
Cost of the book is $aus 34.50 + postage, so about $us30-35 delivered.
http://dove.net.au/~byoung/pop1.htm
They also have LOTS of other interesting books.

Cheers,
Craig.
http://www.3rotor.com/rotary/INDEX.HTM
I've just added a short section about using Mazda 20B 3 rotor engines in
aeroplanes. These things make 280hp stock, 400-500 mildly modified,
900hp in highly modified form.