Water Brake?

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at mcione.com
Wed Nov 19 06:07:48 GMT 1997

>It is really quite simple - no fancy math required. All you do is mount
>the pump on a swivel at the drive centerline and use a reaction arm and
>load cell to determine torque. The load cell can be Garfield's air cyl
>device used to measure prop load - connected to his engine stand OR to
>the water pump frame. Measure torque in ft lbs and apply formula.

I have to admit that's even simpler.  My water pump comments brought me
lots of information directly, so thank you one and all for keeping my mouth
in check :)

I still have this pump.... LOL
Frederic Breitwieser
Homebrew Automotive Mailing List
Bridgeport, CT 06606
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/4605/index.html
1989 AG Hummer 4-Door
1993 Supercharged Lincoln Continental
2000 Mid-Engine Sports Car <smile>

Seeking Info on: GM Tubular Upper and Lower A-Arms

---