Vented Two-Stage Valves

Alain Toussaint alaint at boisfrancs.qc.ca
Thu Nov 20 07:54:35 GMT 1997

>At wide-open-throttle, the torque curve is up all the way from 1500rpm all
>the way across to 5500rpm.  Max torque is up from 328ft-lbs from
>276ft-lbs, with a pretty big jump in the 1500-2300rpm range.  Horsepower
>is up to 296 from 274.

rear wheel horsepower i presume (guess..)

>18% throttle testing showed a 15% jump in torque from off-idle to 3500rpm.
>BSFC is also decreased by 10% at WOT.

interresting to know since there's virtually no cop on duties at night on
our poor man autobahn
(at least on the road whe're traveling,me and my mother,whe're averaging 80
to 90 MPH at daylight !!!)
(p.s.i dont actually drive because i dont have my driving license,read also
that i was not having my license because i was lacking
of......time/money,take your pick.........so i never lost them to cop)