Flow Bench?

Terry Sare Terry_Sare at dell.com
Thu Nov 20 14:29:41 GMT 1997

     As a side note, Mark Chowis and MTC Publications has compiled a "The
     Hot Rodder's Magazine Index: 1964-1997". Covers PHR, HR and CC. Just
     by chance, PHR looked up their flow bench article, it was September
     93, page 24.

     Just read about it last night, haven't seen it yet -- they said
     contact:
     Classic Motorbooks
     P.O. Box 1
     Dept. PHR