Binaries, 'me too's

Orin Eman orin at wolfenet.com
Fri Nov 21 06:44:42 GMT 1997

Just a couple of reminders.

Firstly, Majordomo doesn't let posts longer than about 40k thru,
but bounces them to me.

I can't guarantee that I'll be able to do anything with such
messages, so the best way to make sure they are available is
to upload them to the ftp site:

ftp://efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu/incoming

then post a message saying it's there.

As I said, I can't guarantee I'll be able to decode such messages
once Majordomo has bounced it to me, but I'll try to decode
the couple I have and upload them to the ftp site.

Secondly, there have been rather a lot of 'me too' messages
posted to the list recently.  Simply replying to messages posted
to the list replies to the whole list rather than the sender.
Please try to send such replies to the sender rather than
the whole list.  I know that it isn't always easy to find
the sender in the headers, but the effort will be much
appreciated.

Orin,
List admin.