Desktop dyno

dzorde dzorde at geocities.com
Fri Nov 21 06:40:39 GMT 1997

Sorry to bring up this subject again, I know it was sort of covered
previously, but I got tired of wading through the archives.  I need to know
which PC dyno programs are available, roughly how much, and how they compare
to "Desktop Dyno".  I vaguely remember Desktop Dyno as being rated as good,
but there were a few others around that was better.  Are there different
versions of Desktop Dyno, I have found a place where I can get it for AU$80,
but I seem to remember people listing it as more than that, hence the
question about different versions.

Just mail me off the list.

Thanks in advance

Dan     dzorde at geocities.com