engine modeling software web site

Jody Shapiro jshapiro at bit-net.com
Tue Nov 25 16:32:48 GMT 1997

On Tue, 25 Nov 1997, Tom Cloud wrote:

> seems a web site for engine modeling software would be a good
> thing -- could have sub-pages for engine analyzer, desktop dyno, et al

I'd be very interested in this...

>  ... I think they have demo software that could be put on the pages
> and some discussion could be put there -- I know that I would be
> interested in sharing specs for cams, heads, manifolds, etc, etc
> as well as tips and tricks  ....

Agreed.

> do that -- well, that's not true  ......  I know why EA doesn't, errr
> I have an opinion -- they really don't support their "cheap" $99
> product -- they put all their effort into their $400 pro version ...

What kind of "support" do you mean?  Tech support / help-with-modeling?
Or more/better selection of cams/heads already in the supplied database
(with the Pro version) and better modeling (i.e. roller cams)

-Jody

--
97 Blue Vortech Z28 -  Best ET: 13.100  Best MPH: 111.24 (Goodyear RS-A's)
361 rear-wheel hp @ 6000rpm,  359 rear-wheel ft-lbs @ 4400rpm