engine modeling software web site

Tom Cloud cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu
Wed Nov 26 14:02:44 GMT 1997

> Being an old man trying to go back to school has
>been a bitch, except all the free goodies we get from
>our sponsors, (and of course the little coeds).
>Performance Trends is one of our SAE sponsors, they
>sent us a DOS version and there new Win95 beta
>version of thier EA Pro (retail version due out in
>summer of '98.)
> If you are "in search of" Engine modeling software,
>the Win95 version is worth the wait, so much better
>to use than the DOS version, It has several more
>parameters. visit www.performancetrends.com

guess I don't understand .... I was a beta site for the windows
version of EA -- and it was released several months ago -- talking
about the shade tree version -- not the pro version -- maybe some
can afford the pro version -- I can't

Tom Cloud

  after the fire they lit in their kayak sank it, the eskimos learned that
         "you can't have your kayak and heat it too"