Motronic Tuning program, Audi, Porsche 944T

shooter r_tech at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 29 22:02:10 GMT 1997

Hello,

My name is Robert and I too have been trying to get some help from Jim
C.  It does not seem like he is much into replies. I so far have
dis-assembled the code from the DME of my 1995 BMW 318 ECU. Slowly I am
reading through it and trying to figure out wat is going on.

I am an electronic engineer working in San Jose.  If you get any info
from anyone regarding how to find the fuel and ignition curve maps,
please forward the info to me if you will. I would greatly appreciate
any help. As you mentioned, this is no trivial task to understand how
the code works. Especially since I don't have a scan tool.  all I have
is a scope and DMM.

BTW the uP are probably code based on the 8051. It seems that bosch
prefers these devices.  The seimens QFP device is most likely an 80515.

r_tech at earthlink.net