Abrasive flow finishing

Tuck sldbrass at infi.net
Sun Nov 30 20:41:57 GMT 1997

I'm looking for some contacts to have things extrude honed, specifically,
an intake system (dynamic chamber, upper and lower intake manifolds) for an
87 RX-7 (normally aspirated).  I've found resources on the web for
companies that sell extrude honing equipment, but haven't been able to find
actualy machine shops that perform the service.

I'd also be interested in hearing about other people's experiences with
having intakes extrude honed and whether it was really worth it, not to
mention how much it cost to have it done.

Thanks,

Justin "Tuck" Cordesman
SOLID BRASS-> Dancing with the devil in the pale moonlight.

The lips of a Strange Woman drip honey,
and her mouth is smoother than silk.
But her fate is bitter as wormwood...
sharp as a two edged sword.