Jaguar and Range Rover Waveform (fwd)

Orin Eman orin at wolfenet.com
Sun Nov 30 21:09:43 GMT 1997

Forwarded message:
>From orin at WOLFENET.com  Sun Nov 30 07:22:29 1997
From: GRUMPYNOMO <GRUMPYNOMO at aol.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 10:22:18 EST
To: owner-diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
Subject: Jaguar and Range Rover Waveform

This message is intended for posting to the diy-efi list.  If you know another
place where my offer would be well received, please forward it.
I am looking for others who are interested in sharing their diagnostic
knowledge with Jags and LRs.  My sons and I own a British car shop in Durham
NC.  We have knowledge on the maintenance of the engine management systems of
these models and I am willing to share data and diagnostic procedures we have
come up with.  I am looking for a partnership with others who live by their
talents in this area (printed information and waveforms and pinout data to
swap, phone calls to help with frustrating anomolies, etc.)
If you are interested, you can reach me (Alan Briggs) at

Grumpynomo at AOL
Flying Circus English Cars Ltd, 2308 E Pettigrew St, Durham, NC 27703
(919) 596 4250 or fax is (919) 596 4780