Jag V12 ECU Mods

Jim Davies jimd at vcc.bc.ca
Fri Oct 3 04:35:11 GMT 1997

On Thu, 2 Oct 1997, DOROTHY I. STREICH wrote:

> When are those #'s from.  If they are pre-'73 they are gross HP numbers,
> after '72 are net HP #'s...BIG (yellin real loud!!!)...as I was sayin, BIG
> DIFFERENCE.
> 10 to 1 that jag motor has more power and freer reving, and in CA you cant
> use the 455 legally anyway

Based on my personal experience I would say that a fresh, high compression
455 would more than hold its own against the V12. The ones I have personal
experience with (or is that against?) haven't been particularly quick (or
fast.)

No, I can't think of any connection to the EFI topic, either

Jim Davies