Jag V12 ECU Mods

steve ravet steve at sun4c409.imes.com
Fri Oct 3 15:25:17 GMT 1997

> > For a single ecu system, I would use two throttle bodies if there
> > is a TPS or MAFF, only connect one. Connect the trigger for
> > another set of drivers (possibly pirated from a second ECU) to the
> > injector wiring to double the fuel output.
>
> The Jag has 1 TPS, no MAF, two throttle bodies (butterfly plates,
> one for each bank), and a MAP.
>
> What about 'Sandy's driver', whatever that is, that was mentioned in
> another post?

"Sandy's driver board" is a product of the EFI-332 list.  It's a
board that is capable of driving either fuel injectors or ignition
coils.  For injectors, it automatically provides a peak/hold function
for low impedance injectors.  It's driven with a logic level signal.
The drivers in a GM ecm may or may not be able to handle driving the
additional injectors you have.  If they aren't, Sandy's driver board
can be used to increase the drive.

A group buy was just made for this board and components, if you ask
on the efi-332 list you may find someone with spares.

--steve