Throttle bodies/parts

Bruno! b.marzano at student.canberra.edu.au
Sun Oct 5 04:47:30 GMT 1997

On Sun, 5 Oct 1997, Clare Snyder wrote:

> Anyone out there know of any carb or EFI system that uses 1 1/4" throttle
> bores? Looking for something to pirate the throttle plates out of to make my
> own throttle bodies. Would prefer if it was something relatively common in
> north america so there is a chance I can obtain them at a very good price,
> or even free!!

While doing similar hunting, i found that there exist stromberg bases of
this dimension. i don't know the part number, but it it does come separate
to the rest of the carb. i don't know about availability in the US though,
they were used on both gm (holden) and ford engines in aus.

		 Bruno. (b.marzano at student.canberra.edu.au)

                On the internet, no-one can hear you scream.