Jag V12 ECU Mods

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at mcione.com
Sun Oct 5 17:09:50 GMT 1997

The list is : gnttype at gnttype.org

Being that the GM ECM gets all of its air/fuel information from the o2
sensor, by shoving one you can increase or decrease injector size and all
that, getting closer to what your engine wants.  I'm sure there's some way
of calculating this... though offhand, I'm not sure of the obvious.

And since there is a strong aftermarket following, I'm sure you can detune
one a little, if that's necessary.

There is a software at www.gnttype.org named "tweeker" that will get you
started.  If you don't find it, hollar and I'll dig it off my garage PC.

Frederic Breitwieser
Homebrew Automotive Mailing List
Bridgeport, CT 06606
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/4605/index.html
1989 AG Hummer 4-Door
1993 Supercharged Lincoln Continental
2000 Mid-Engine Sports Car <smile>

Seeking info on: Audi 5k Locking Diffs, Audi 5k trans bolt pattern, and
17x11" rims.

---