Neon Computers

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at mcione.com
Sun Oct 5 22:59:08 GMT 1997

>> I'm looking into reprogramming the computer on my 1995 Plymouth >> Neon
>
>that could be interesting. I will be watching

I'm not suprised people are interested this.... especially with Chrysler
pushingthe "Neon Challenge" in the SCCA classes.  For an inexpensive car,
it does perform and handle well.  Before my girlfriend bought a used Ford
Tempo, I was pushing the Neon for the above reasons plus the decent warranty.

Frederic Breitwieser
Homebrew Automotive Mailing List
Bridgeport, CT 06606
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/4605/index.html
1989 AG Hummer 4-Door
1993 Supercharged Lincoln Continental
2000 Mid-Engine Sports Car <smile>

Seeking info on: Audi 5k Locking Diffs, Audi 5k trans bolt pattern, and
17x11" rims.

---