idea..

Joe Boucher BoucherJC at cliffy.lmtas.lmco.com
Tue Oct 7 16:58:54 GMT 1997

This mechanical engineer had an idea related to this thread and I
haven't a clue a clue how to implement it.  Would it be easy to use one
or more of the standard IC's to make a visual instantaneous fuel usage
meter?  If the fuel pressure to the injectors is constant, then the
variable of fuel delivery is injector pulse.  If you knew what the
longest potential injector pulse length is, then could you make a
display of ten LED's and have the LED's light up as the pulse length
goes up?  I realize the pulse length is rather small in relation to the
respomse of the LED's and your eyeball, but it seems like a resonable
project.  I'm more interested in if it could be done easily rather than
begging someone to do it.

Joe Boucher
'70 RS/SS Camaro   '81 TBI Suburban