Jag V12 ECU Mods

John Napoli jgn at li.net
Tue Oct 7 18:19:29 GMT 1997

On Fri, 3 Oct 1997, David and Susan Slanker wrote:

> John, there are alot of Jags here in Hawaii for sale. I have aways been
> tempeted to buy one. A SB chevy is a popular swap but, I like you, want the
> V-12. However I am searching for a reason. Why do you perfer the V-12 and
> what are some of its pros and cons.
>
> Dave

Pros:

Its a 12.

It is bulletproof.

It comes alive if you help it breathe.

Its a 12.

It sounds great.

It is dependable as hell, as long as you maintain the cooling system, keep
your distributor lubed, and understand some of the weird appurtenant
systems Jaguar added.  (All easily removed/replaced/updated.)

Its a 12.

Did I mention that its a 12?

John