selection of TBI components for 383 Chevy

Curtis L. Martin cmartin at america.com
Sat Oct 11 02:44:02 GMT 1997

> > Well, if ya want to go OEM GM, I've got a stock TBI manifold and
Rochester
> > Throttle body I'd love to be rid of.. ('88 VIN "K" 350 from a 1500
pickup
> > truck)
> >
> > Curt Martin (cmartin at america.com)

> Curt....I'd be more interested in what you replaced it with, and if
> its really any better. Steve

Steve, these were leftovers.. I needed a 350 long block in a hurry, so I
bought a junkyard 350 TBI, swapped my TPI gear onto it and installed it in
a '87 Camaro.  (I got caught short.. the '79 350 block I had been using
started burning oil real bad, and the 420 SBC replacement is still under
construction, so this truck motor is the stop-gap to keep the car running
while the 420 is being finished.)

Curt