GM TBI Injectors

Ed ed28 at ix.netcom.com
Sun Oct 12 18:05:37 GMT 1997

Hello All,

        I'm new to the list and I just finished searching the archives on
any info on GM TBI injectors and couldn't find what I'm looking for.  I have
a 92 S-10 4.3l TBI and am trying to find out if there is a cross reference
that would tell me the flow rate of the injectors via looking up the part
number.

        Is adjusting the flow rate on the injectors as simple as drilling
the three small welds on the allen screw and turning the screw to the
desired flow?  I noticed that the screw height varies with different
displacement engines.  I made my fuel pressure regulator adjustable by
drilling the weld out and am pleased with that mod.  Thanks.

                                                        Ed