GM Controller Concerns

peter paul fenske pfenske at direct.ca
Mon Oct 13 16:28:49 GMT 1997

HI Greg..

Id still say stick with the #730.. To find it look under the
dash of most V6 J cars.. If you find it in a 90-92
camaro they charge more.

Get the 90-92 5.7 iroc cal from a dealer..
And the bit to disabled vats is floating around or
build the 555 oscillator.. Maybe even use it as a theft device..

You need close to 18 inches of vacum to work properly
as we have found out..Your mega olds should be giving you that..
Stick with a gm throttle body either the tpi one or a stripped
tbi and all will be fine

cya:peter