It's Impossible 2

Charles Hoss timothy at bekes.hungary.net
Tue Oct 14 10:19:22 GMT 1997

Terry Martin wrote:

> Somebody way brighter than me said if you eliminate the impossible all
> that remains is the fact. If you have eliminated everything that can
> possibly produce this effect, you have an overall system fault, which
> means the arrangement you have will always do what it does.

hmm , sorry to drop in , it's just a stupid newbie idea , but
is the car quieter nowadays ?
I had the same effect in my good old jeep 4.0
it was the catalisator .
somehow it started to close down the muffler , and when it
happens slowly it's possible to find everything ok even at the
service :(

bye
charley