Analog Meter capability

Tom Cloud cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu
Fri Oct 17 21:23:54 GMT 1997

>That's the plan Stan, er, Fredrick.  I want to setup a MAP sensor on the
>Camaro, take some data points, then take some data points at the same
>rpm or throttle position on something else, such as my Suburban.  Then
>I'll be able to find out if I just need a simple multiplier gain, one op
>amp, circuit or something more complex.  My common sense is thinking
>simple.

heeeey Joe, where'd you get that gir.... oops, sorry ... uh, what
*IS* your plan, Joe?  So you've got a MAP sig -- what are you going
to do with it?  Who's going to use it .... are you planning to
modify it to 'trick' an oem efi system ??

Tom Cloud

     A truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.