Newbie

bohblesku bohblesku at gatekeeper.viper.net.au
Wed Oct 22 06:44:50 GMT 1997

Yes, it does have an O2 sensor. It all seems to work ok however (at least by the
mixture meter standards) My Celica has an 18R-C engine, all of the EFI units I
have seen are later (very different) 22RE and 21RE and also 18RGE motors. I
wonder if a 2TGE computer would "fit", but again completely different motor.

Thanks for the reply
Tim