rad and coolant, TPEFI related

Terry Martin terry_martin at mindlink.bc.ca
Fri Oct 24 03:44:54 GMT 1997

> > A few years ago it was unlawful to rinse airplanes
> >with used glycol (gasp), so they cleaned it up, took it to Canada
> >and they deiced their airplanes for less money.
> >
> >John Carroll
> >

> Veterinarians (You know, the animal doctors, not the war heroes)
>
> Joe Boucher

Snork; we're not all gay, just polite. I thought that US war
veterinarians in Canada were mistaken for vegetarians. Up here we all
eat meat. ;-)

I really have to say that this belongs in fuel degection, not injection.

BTW, take Cherry Point WA and put it in Washington, DC. We give you
enough power for nothing that it's a reasonable request.

Terry

(A defacto American with an attitude I guess)

(politically acceptable smiley added) :-)