rad and coolant, water wetter (Redline product)

Wen Yen Chan chanwe at ecf.toronto.edu
Fri Oct 24 12:40:51 GMT 1997

I've been told that the 'water wetter' product increases cooling
efficiency by allowing the user dump water (no antifreeze) into the
cooling system. The product is supposed to be a corrosion inhibiter which
keeps the engine happy when almost pure water is used. Because pure water
has a higher thermal capacity and a lower viscosity than ethylene glycol
it is more efficient at transfering the heat out of the engine.