rad and coolant, water wetter (Redline product)

Mike Fahrion mfahrion at bb-elec.com
Fri Oct 24 14:28:41 GMT 1997

The main appliation of water wetter that I am familiar with is in the
cooling systems of roadracing motorcycles.  No antifreeze is allowed
(at least in bikes, dunno about cars) at the track due for safety
reasons - the stuff is incredible slick and nearly impossible to get
off the racing surface.  I was under the impression that water wetter
improved the heat transfer properties of water to compensate for not
having antifreeze.

-mike