rad and coolant

talltom "talltom(SPAMBLOCKER)" at espace.dcl.com
Fri Oct 24 15:02:33 GMT 1997

talltom wrote:

 At the risk of being completely full of shit, I believe propelene
 glycol is what's used for antifreeze in potable water systems, RV's
 etc... available in gallon quantities at relatively reasonable costs.
   Also have heard that propelene is highly flamable, as in if a hose
 blows and gets on a exh manifold you're in for some excitement.
 If t were me using it knowing only what I know now, you can bet
 I'd be keeping a close eye on hose condition...
 Anybody got come chemical specs handy??