What is this list for?

Felix Miata mrmazda at gate.netT
Mon Oct 27 06:39:39 GMT 1997

DIY_EFI-Digest-Owner at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu wrote:

> DIY_EFI Digest           Saturday, 25 October 1997     Volume 02 : Number 383
>
> In this issue:
>
>         Re: o2 meter
>         Re: Top end lean out(1200 turbo)
>         Re: rad and coolant
>         Re: rad and coolant
>         Re: rad and coolant
>         Re: rad and coolant
>         Re: Sort of to do with EFI (more electronics)
>         Re: Op amping the O2 sensor
>         Re: rad and coolant,
>         Re: rad and coolant,
>         Re: o2 meter
>         Re: Sort of to do with EFI (more electronics)
>         Re: Op amping the O2 sensor
>         O2 meter
>         O2 sensor and display
>         Re: Top end lean out(1200 turbo)
>         Re: rad and coolant
>         Re: o2 meter
>         Re: Top end lean out(1200 turbo)

7 of 19 off topic, much improved over the frequent 15 of 20 recently,
but still not right.

> From: Terry Martin <terry_martin at mindlink.bc.ca>
> Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 23:30:50 -0700
> Subject: Re: rad and coolant
>
> > > From:          Felix Miata <mrmazda at gate.net>
> > > To:            diy_efi at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu
> > > Subject:       Re: rad and coolant
> >
> > > I subscribed to this list to learn about DO IT YOURSELF ELECTRONIC FUEL
> > > INJECTION.
> > >
> > > Wading through this extended off topic discussion is very irritating.
> > > Take it somewhere else

Please!

> > > --
> > > "It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great
> > > nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians, not on
> > > religions, but on the gospel of Jesus Christ! For this very reason
> > > peoples of other faiths have been afforded asylum, prosperity, and
> > > freedom of worship here."  Patrick Henry
> > > Team OS/2
> > > FIXx ADDRESSs TOo REPLYy.
> > > Felix Miata
>
> So how come 90% of your posting is typical religious bullshit? Inject
> this, doofus, and have some thoughts of your own.
>
> Terry

Because I post useful and positive. What I could contribute about EFI
wouldn't likely help anyone here. My primary purpose for utilizing this
list is learning EFI, not cooling systems, of which I already know all I
need and care to.

Do you know who Patrick Henry was Terry?
--
"Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers, and it
is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian