What is this list for?

Stephen J Jacobs sjacobs914 at juno.com
Mon Oct 27 14:34:08 GMT 1997

Well it seems to me the coolant topic has merit on this list even thou it
may have gotten long.  Hmmm, lets see, One of the main sensors in MOST FI
system is a coolant temp sensor.  And most have (2) of them about in the
system.  So proper discussions maybe well worth while.  If your cooling
system does not function properly, you will never get your FI to function
properly.

HERE IS MY PIECE OF WISDOM MR MIATA - Every person you come in contact
with you can learn something from, I mean EVERONE!  So if you don't like
the ramblings use the delete key.  Even OS2 has one.  Now sit back and
learn, open your mind, and lets some other thoughts travel in.

Take Care,

Stephen Jacobs
SJacobs914 at Juno.com