BG Fuel Systems "Venturi Fuel Injection" has anyone used it?

Fisystems at aol.com Fisystems at aol.com
Fri Oct 31 04:02:09 GMT 1997

No.. I have done several project=92s with GM TBI motor=92s,  Mostly all t=
ruck=92s.
 I just finished a 383cu inch motor with a whipple supper charger,  big b=
ig
roller cam, AFR heads, ect ect..Lot's of good stuff.  For the engine
management system I stayed with the stock 7747 ecm.  I have a custom pigg=
back computer that allows me to custom Taylor just about anything  you ca=
dream up.  Now for the good part.  It has four injector drivers so that I=
 can
run  four injectors.  I chose Holleys 900cfm TBI unit,  not the best but =
the
price is right.