Fuel Injection for '69 Land Cruiser

Patrick Forester 3rdgrfx at oakweb.com
Fri Oct 31 18:26:30 GMT 1997

Hey folks,
	I have a '69 FJ40 Land Cruiser that I really want to put fuel injection on
and I'm looking for your suggestions. I'm looking for something that will
run well off-road, i.e. off camber situations, as well as on road and
obtain good economy. For those of you not familiar with the engine it's an
F type, Inline 6 cylinder, bore&stroke 3.54x4 in., displacement 237.3 ci.,
compression ratio 7.5:1
	I rebuilt the engine and in the process have decked the block .020in.,
surfaced the head .010in., and bored it .030in. so most of the specs above
are wrong for my engine.
	I do not have a lot of money for this project so the cheaper the better. I
am open to any and all suggestions. Thank you.