2nd try about injection...

peter paul fenske pfenske at direct.ca
Mon Sep 1 07:32:05 GMT 1997

Hi Tom

Well I have used the four wire ford O2 sensor in my Gm projects.
Email me if you want the pinout..

With sequention, there is no V8 Gm sequential application
till the LT1 came out in 92.. You could use the 92-93 P4 or
the later PCMs to accomplish this but you will need to
provide a cam signal low and hi res along with the opti spark
signals.. It could be done

GL:peter