2nd try about injection...

Clare Snyder clsnyde at ibm.net
Tue Sep 2 00:36:09 GMT 1997

>Anybody have the schematic for the GM 3 wire sensor? I have headers on my 84
>Monte Carlo and I'm having trouble with the sensor cooling off and I want to
>wire in a heated sensor. Plus, can someone explain the different types of
>sequential injection? I've heard that there are a few different types
>(phased? and true?) I understand sequential inj. is fired in firing order,
>and I'd like to set up a sequential injection on my 69 455 Firebird, but
>since I have no experience in sequential inj , I would like to use the
>minimum amount of extra sensors specific to sequential injection. Any
>suggestions/comments/ stories on how someone else put sequential injection on
>a old dinosaur?
>TIA,
>Tom

Use a HEGO from a ford 5.0 litre. Black / lt green wire is ground. Dark
blue/light green is HEGO signal, and grey/yellow is 12 volt fused power on
88 lincoln.
On 4 cyl 88 stang, hego signal is lt grn/purple. On 88 3.0 and 3.8
Taurus,fused power is purple/orange, ground is black/lt grn, signal is dk
grn/purple.