toyota injectors

David Chambers dchamber at pronet.net.au
Tue Sep 2 07:48:22 GMT 1997

Hi, I am building a computer to run a friends 20 valve 4AGE toyota motor
in a race car. The question i have is does any one know the driving
requirements for the injectors on this motor. All i know at this stage
is that they measure 34 ohms coil resistance. I am hoping that these are
high impedance injectors and can be all wired in parallel and fired by
one FET to ground. Also does any one know anything about how the
variable valve timing works on this motor.
Thanks
David Chambers