P4 ECM-SWITCHING QUESTION

Justin Albury jalbury at tpgi.com.au
Wed Sep 3 13:14:15 GMT 1997

hi vance & others

on the 808 the shop manual also says that c9 isnt used ......but the lpg manual
tells me another story

if you have code from 4000 - 7fff  then one might think that maybe (????) it
defaults to the lower half of the chip if  12+ isnt at c9?????? maybe maybe not?

try putting a different file in from 0000 - 3fff and monitor it with diacom or
something like diacom while you put 12+ to c9 ....????

just a thought....

Justin