electroluminescent displays (was Re: fluorescent displays

DemonTSi at aol.com DemonTSi at aol.com
Wed Sep 3 19:06:48 GMT 1997

<< maybe I'm looking for electroluminescent displays ???

 I want cockpit readouts -- would like to have the nice
 displays that are in the radios and clocks -- where and how ?? >>

Do you mean something like those indiglo faces that are used on watches? I've
been hoping that someone would make gauges using indiglo-type faces...they
are super bright and also very cool looking!  :)
(Is it just plastic with a neon light shining through it?)

Van