Looking to EFI the ol' Tin Lizzy

Daniel Burk ws6transam at voyager.net
Wed Sep 3 21:21:55 GMT 1997

Does anyone have a source for some small capacity injectors?

The engine of application will be a 1926 Ford Model T inline 4 cylinder
flat-head.  It runs a maximum of, like 2500 RPM, and has a peak
of about 20 - 25 Horsepower.  I'm looking for two injectors, each of
which will feed two cylinders.  The target fuel pressure will be around
22 PSI.

Anyone have any ideas on a suitable injector capacity and/or
part number & source?

Also, I'm going to need a fuel pump and regulator that are somewhat
efficient and small so as to not tax the (rather tiny) electrical
system.
(I'll be converting to a 12 Volt system)

Dan