Injectors resistance

Garfield garfield at pilgrimhouse.com
Wed Sep 3 21:24:38 GMT 1997

SwagMan wrote:
>2, 12, 16, 32

Hey Steve.

Ooooh, time to pick your brain some more...do you mind? I've had my eye
on that Moto device (that has 4 integral injector drivers in it...
mc33293a, Quad Injector Driver), and COULD be all that is needed to
drive 4 nozzles, IF the injectors were high enough impedance. Man, I
never KNEW there were some that were 32ohms! Whew.

If it's not toooo much trouble, could you mention some good candidates
that are either 16 or 32ohms, and their #/hr. And anyone else, chime in
please.  I got the Toyo lead, already...any others? Either
car/year/model or anything to track them down for some experiments. BTW,
the injectors on the Soob EG-33 are supposed to be 12-16ohm, unlike the
EJ-22.

Garfield