Injectors resistance

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Thu Sep 4 17:43:06 GMT 1997

Garfield -

Boy, I'm sad to hear about the LM1951, as I have designed it in to the EFI
controller. How did you find out about the "life-time buy" for this part?
Another series of parts that look good are a series from IR, that are
basically protected logic level FETs. The one thing is that they will
require the external zener, which costs PCB space. I really hate to ask,
but does the lm1949 show up as "life-time buy" as well?

Sandy