Fluorescent display

Garfield garfield at pilgrimhouse.com
Thu Sep 4 21:25:29 GMT 1997

On Thu, 4 Sep 1997 13:44:06 -0500, Tom Cloud
<cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu> wrote:

>>> all I found at that URL was a bunch of nice flags for various =
countries

>>Try clicking on one of them.
>
>did that  ......

Yeah, Tom, not of much use in the US.

Why don't all these EXCELLENT Canuck and Oz companies come on over and
blow these turkey US companies outta the ole billabong, sotaspeak. I'm
disgusted with how much stuff these Aussie's and Canucks have; thinkin
bout migratin, me is. Winters in Oz, summers in Canuck-landia. Sweet.

Garfield

P.S. Geez, Looeeze, I have to import stuff from Princess Auto in
Canucklund, cause they have by far the BEST selection of hydraulic
stuff. Kinda makes ya wonder, eh? Northern Hydraulics eat yer hart out.