Injectors resistance

Garfield garfield at pilgrimhouse.com
Fri Sep 5 01:36:55 GMT 1997

On Thu, 04 Sep 1997 15:35:15 -0700, Sandy <sganz at wgn.net> wrote:

>Did you look at the EFI332 web site and get the SUBDRV.??? files, I =
think
>the schematics and PCB stuff is there too. If you need, I have a very
>limited qty of the PCB that I designed, pretty reasonable too.

Yup, thanks for the lookout; I'm plugged into the EFI332 stuff. I've got
some other things impinging upon direct use of ALL the EFI332 stuff, but
I've been sucking up just about all the stuff yous guys have been doing.
Great stuff, BTW; I've learned a tremendous amount from the project, and
the way EFI332 has handled all these group buys is just outstanding
(thanks, Johnny and ALL the others involved), as well as the designers,
Sandy and the others. Nice job.

Garfield