electroluminescent displays (was Re: fluorescent displays

Stuart Baly S.Baly at BoM.GOV.AU
Fri Sep 5 05:17:52 GMT 1997

>Well...I don't know much about the differences between different
>lighting systems here...but I have always wondered if someone could
>make an analog gauge with indiglo faces. So in the daytime the gauge

Idea! Farnell Components sell blue-green electroluminescent sheet at
AUS$106 for a 130x120mm sheet. Make up a blank white plastic dial
face, lay an EL sheet over it, then a transparency with the scale
etc. laser printed onto it. Or, for smaller gauges, 50x50mm sheet at
AUS$38.

Stuart.
Stuart Baly (s.baly at bom.gov.au)
Technical Officer
Cape Grim Baseline Air Pollution Station
Cape Grim, Tasmania, Australia