why rich is better for power

talltom at espace.dcl.com talltom at espace.dcl.com
Sun Sep 7 17:56:01 GMT 1997

Terry wrote:

However, to deliberately ignore such relationships is not ignorance, but
stupidity, & EFI is our best guess at making the transition from fossil
fuels to a synergistic system simply because a computer can deliver
injected fuel to an engine more efficiently than a human can with a gas
pedal. (Stomp)

Rich is better for power simply because "better" is strictly defined as
crank output. If it were a closed system, (and it is, just bigger than
us), fuel/power ratio's would include time and total system
requirements.

I don't need to go anywhere if I'm dead, much less more quickly, and I
don't need to go anywhere if it means I am going to be dead more
quickly.

   Some of your assumptions are far from accepted by others, and I'd suggest
that you keep your synergy in your own yard. Making grandiose assumptions
based on pseudo science and attemptiog to force the results of your theroy's
on others can have a much greater effect on your ability to go anywhere
than your purported problem. As far as being dead more quickly or not,
I'd suggest you look at Isreal, they believed they could tear people's
property down because of no permit, and the death rate has been pretty high lately. The point is maybe you shoul dthink about what you're doing before
attempting to force others to do anyuthing, as the consequences of those
actions sometimes actually catch up with the perpetrator.