Propane on Fuel Injected Cars

Greg Woods gwoods at Symtx.com
Mon Sep 8 14:16:58 GMT 1997

> > I would like to talk to any one who has experience in converting
gasoline
> > injected engine to run om propane.
>
> what would you like to know about the conversion??????
>
> ive done quite a few efi cars .....maybe i can help???
>
> Justin

I'm kind of curious on this also.  Can I use the same
ECM and just change to propane injectors??  Are their
any books written detailing conversions and whats involved?
I guess thats basically what i'm lookin for.  A "How to" book
that would explain all the pitfalls etc. that are involved in a
conversion of this type.

Greg woods
gwoods at sytmx.com
austin, tx