Fuel Pressure

Dan DanLlwln at ix.netcom.com
Mon Sep 8 15:23:55 GMT 1997

I have seen over 100PSI fuel pressure on my 911 engine under full
boost (.8 Bar).  The gauge maxed out at 100, so I don't know how
much over that it went.  Actually, I am not too happy about the
high pressure, but the guy who turbo'd the engine didn't want to
change the stock injectors or computer program so he used an
rising rate fuel pressure regulator.  Someday, I will get the engine
done right but it is very expensive as one thing leads to another...
different injectors, computer change, dual plugs, and so on until the
wallet is empty.

Dan