O2 Sensor Location

John Hess JohnH at ixc-comm.net
Mon Sep 8 21:27:02 GMT 1997

There will be several thoughts on this.  If it is located before the
turbo, you will have little problem keeping it hot.  Unfortunately, you
may keep it TOO hot.  If after the turbo, you could have problems
keeping it hot enough.  My recommendation would be using an electrically
heated O2 sensor after the turbo.